Auditing & Reviews
- Auditing & Reviews
HDL Code and FPGA Design Reviews and Auditing are often welcome or required :
- When an FPGA project is critical (or just important enough)
- When reliability is a key issue.
- When an FPGA fails to perform reliably in the field, or in a given production batch, or during reliablity tests.
- When the design is subcontracted, to verify that quality requirements are met.
- To get a slipping project back on tracks.
- To estimate early the complexity of a design.
- and many other circumstances …